Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2026

PIP Challenge 2635 Winner and Honorary Mentions

As usual, entries slim out when we have 
a THEME challenge and those smart
enough to join in have more chances
to win or be an Honorary Mention. 
 😀👍
Thanks to those that joined in!
Since it was a small group I felt I 
should show the entire Random picks.
                              1. 1. Carrie Sheridan
                                        2. 7. CarolG
                                        3. 2. Paper Whims
                                        4. 5. Jenn Borjeson
                                        5. 6. Paper Whims
                                        6. 3. x kitty
                                        7. 4. Paper Whims
Our winner for Challenge 2635, 
following the THEME,
selected by Random.org is:
Carrie Sheridan
CONGRATS!!
**Our spectacular sponsor, 
has kindly offered our winner 
3 free digis!

***Wahoo!!***

**Honorary Mention Badges, 
chosen by a member of the DT, go to,
in no particular order:
I added a 4th HM so all are included!!

**To claim your prizes and badges follow instructions found
Congrats again and hope you join in the 
CURRENT CHALLENGE!        

3 comments:

We LOVE that you have taken the time to comment! Be blessed and enjoy your day!