Challenge Rules & Guidelines
1. All challenges are ANYTHING GOES, except on a 5th Monday of the
month when a theme will be announced. Theme must easily be seen. (Cards NOT adhering to the theme will not be included for prizes or honorary mentions)
2. Challenges run weekly, beginning on Monday, closing on the followingSunday at 6 p.m. CST.
3. Any new paper projects accepted - tags, cards, boxes, etc.
4. Each submission must be your own creation and new, NO backlinking.
5. All projects MUST be "family friendly" and we reserve the right to
remove any entry we deem inappropriate. Please keep images wholesome.
6. Submissions that don't adhere to the guidelines will be removed.
7. Maximum of THREE submissions (all others will be removed).
8. Maximum of 10 challenges per submission (those with more will NOT be included for prizes or honorary mentions)
9. You MUST link to your submission, NOT your entire blog.
10. You MUST link back to this Blog -
11. There will be THREE Honorable Mentions, chosen by different DT
member each week. An Honorable Mention badge will be awarded.
12. All winners will be selected by Random.Org. and announced with the
start of the next challenge.
13. Send email, within 2 weeks of your win, to:
with the following information
2. Name & Address
3. Winning challenge number
4. What prize you won
for the 5th Mondays
1. One main image.
2. Lots of open space, uncluttered.
3. Limited layers and embellishments.
4. Quick & easy to recreate. (note: it may take awhile to create a design you
like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake. :-)
5. Basically...This means that you must create a project with very few
embellishments (I know it's hard), clean lines and lots of "white" space.
White space just means an area of your card with nothing on it all. It doesn't
have to be white. It could be brown, pink, or red. Any color as long as
there is lots of SPACE.
1. You MUST use the colors shown or named, or colors as close as possible.
2. Black OR white may be used in addition to the challenge colors.
No real rules are involved because we are all inspired in different ways but
it is really nice to be able to see HOW or WHAT inspired you from the
photos in your project.