Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2026

PIP Challenge 2627 Winner and Honorary Mentions

  There were so many awesome entries and 

each and every one was truly an inspiration! 
I'm seeing lots of  "LOVE" in so many cards! 💗

Our winner for Challenge 2627,
selected by Random.org is:
WhoIsTracy 2nd
CONGRATS!!
**Our amazing sponsor
Lawn Fawn
has kindly offered our winner 
$25 Gift Code!!
You can certainly find LOTS of 
goodies with that!! You will be glad you did.
***WOO HOO!***

**Honorary Mention Badges, 
chosen by a member of the DT, go to,
in no particular order:
**To claim your prizes and badges 
follow instructions found
Head over and join in the 
now!! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me for a top 3 - you made my day!
    Congrats to all the other winners.
    Hope you all have a great week.
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I'm so excited to have won!!! Thank you so much, sending my email now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email was sent the 16th, if you didn't receive it let me know and I will send another. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Email was not delivered and I kept checking. pipprizeclaim@gmail.com
      Verify the email, please! Hugs

      Delete
    3. Thanks Pam, I sent another email just now. I will check back later or tomorrow to see if you've gotten it. Not sure why it's not going through. It's coming from a Yahoo address so I hope it doesn't end up in spam.

      Delete

We LOVE that you have taken the time to comment! Be blessed and enjoy your day!